Faktencheck: Stoa antwortet nicht auf Anfragen des IZgMF (Allgemein)

H. Lamarr @, München, Freitag, 10.09.2021, 23:18 (vor 1001 Tagen) @ H. Lamarr

Auf die entscheidende Frage, warum Stoa ausgerechnet Fiorella Belpoggi mit der Review über Gesundheitsfolgen von 5G beauftragt hat, gibt die Chronologie leider keine Auskunft. Ich habe mir deshalb erlaubt, Stoa am 21. August nach den Hintergründen der Beauftragung zu fragen. Antwort blieb bis heute aus.

Anfrage vom 21. August 2021:

Dear Mr Quaglio,

The reason for my enquiry is the new STOA study "Health impact of 5G".

Since I run a website in Germany on the topic of "Risk of wireless Communication" (https://izgmf.de), I would like to inform my readers about how STOA studies come about. Would you have any information material for me? Preferably a link to a document or webpage.

Please answer the following questions about the specific study:

1) Where did the initial impetus for this review come from? From STOA, from a political group in the EU Parliament or possibly from the author herself?

2) Who decided that the review should be commissioned from Fiorella Belpoggi and why? I ask because this scientist has long been critical of mobile radio and her openness to results is therefore questionable in my view.

3) When awarding contracts for studies, how does STOA protect itself from the fact that personal preferences of a contractor could lead to biased results? Wouldn't it make more sense to commission a group of scientists instead of one individual in order to minimise the risk of bias?

4) What was the cost (order of magnitude) to the EU of the "Health impact of 5G" study?

I realise that my questions may not be easy to answer, but I hope you will take the time to provide substantive answers.

Yours sincerely
IZgMF

Stephan Schall

Erinnerung vom 5. September 2021:

Dear Mr Quaglio,

I did not receive an answer to my request of August 21 (see below). I therefore ask for a short interim notification as to whether I can still count on an answer.

By the way, question 1) has been resolved. In the meantime I have researched that the review came about on the initiative of the parliamentary and STOA members Ms Michèle Rivasi and Mr Ivo Hristov.

It is still unclear to me why STOA commissioned Ms Fiorella Belpoggi of all people with the review and what criteria STOA used in its search for authors.

Best regards,
IZgMF

Stephan Schall

Auch die Bitte um einen kurzen Zwischenbescheid, ob ich denn noch mit Antwort rechnen dürfe, blieb bis heute ohne Antwort.

Gianluca Quaglio (Scientific Foresight Unit der Stoa) habe ich angeschrieben, weil er in der Belpoggi-Review als Ansprechpartner bei Stoa genannt wird.

Grundsätzlich starte ich Anfragen nicht auf der Leitungsebene eines Adressaten, sondern auf der Fachebene. Üblicherweise führt dies zu einer hohen Erfolgsquote. Komme ich auf der Fachebene jedoch nicht weiter, wie 2019 beim 90-V/m-Märchen des ZDF, wende ich mich an die Leitungsebene. Im konkreten Fall wird dies der Stoa-Vorstand sein. Die nächste Eskalationsstufe wäre Ewa Kopacz, die für Stoa zuständige Vizepräsidentin des Europaparlaments. Statt artig gestellter Sachfragen müsste ich dann notgedrungen politisch werden und Kopacz den Rückruf der Belpoggi-Review nahelegen, da deren Beauftragung wie im Strang dargelegt mit Artikel 1 der Stoa-Geschäftsordnung nicht in Einklang zu bringen ist.

--
Jedes komplexe Problem hat eine Lösung, die einfach, naheliegend, plausibel – und falsch ist.
– Frei nach Henry Louis Mencken (1880–1956) –

Tags:
Anfrage, STOA, Schweigen, Alarmist, Faktencheck, Belpoggi, Vergabeverfahren, Lenkungsgruppe

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion