Erdrückende Meinungsmacht der Icnirp (Allgemein)

H. Lamarr @, München, Mittwoch, 07.04.2021, 19:27 (vor 1131 Tagen) @ Dariusz Leszczynski

Again, post with incorrect information. I was not silent, though not particularly noisy and some missed my opinion, in 2018 when ICNIRP announced public consultation. This post, on ICNIRP consultation, was published on BRHP on July 25, 2018:
https://betweenrockandhardplace.wordpress.com/2018/07/25/icnirps-public-consultation-of-the-draft-of-the-rf-guidelines-is-just-a-gimmick/

No, Dariusz, the information is correct. Because all I am saying is that you did not take the opportunity to participate in Icnirp's public consultation to present objections on a scientific level. Your link shows that you were not silent, but your objections were a) not scientific in nature and b) in the wrong place. From my point of view, the consultation would have been a good opportunity not only to talk about Icnirp, but to provide scientifically robust criticism of the draft of the new guidelines - even if Icnirp had not discussed them publicly with you.

[Nein, Dariusz, die Information ist richtig. Denn ich sage nur, dass du die Gelegenheit nicht wahrgenommen hast, an Icnirps öffentlicher Konsultation teilzunehmen, um Einwände auf wissenschaftlichem Niveau vorzutragen. Dein Link zeigt, dass du nicht still warst, aber deine Einwände waren a) nicht wissenschaftlicher Natur und b) an der falschen Stelle. Aus meiner Sicht wäre die Konsultation eine gute Gelegenheit gewesen, nicht nur über Icnirp zu reden, sondern wissenschaftlich belastbare Kritik am Entwurf der neuen Richtlinien zu üben – auch, wenn Icnirp diese nicht öffentlich mit dir diskutiert hätte.]

--
Jedes komplexe Problem hat eine Lösung, die einfach, naheliegend, plausibel – und falsch ist.
– Frei nach Henry Louis Mencken (1880–1956) –

Tags:
Leszczynski, ICNIRP-Richtlinien, ICNIRP-Kritiker

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion