Eindringtiefe (Allgemein)

charles ⌂ @, Mittwoch, 01.04.2015, 11:28 (vor 3307 Tagen) @ charles

Es stammt aus einer der Rife Listen:

It sort of says what I have found by experiment and although I wouldn't use frequencies above 100 MHz due to the particle energy getting too high for my tastes it seems they are not required. If you only get 7 cm penetration at 220 MHz it is not a lot of use to us. 17 cm at 85 MHz is border line for fat people so sub 50 MHz seems to be the limit although I don't have the actual article to read just the abstract.
It says the lower frequencies are distributed more evenly and that is exactly what we want.
Note the 2 W/Kg limit set by the FDA which is a bit suspect to say the least. It is not the power of an RF signal that is dangerous to us it is the particle energy and that is related to the frequency. So 0.01 W of 1 GHz is far more dangerous than 1000 W of 1 MHz and remember many people stick the 2W of 1GHz against their heads in a mobile phone.

The particle energy I am talking about is photon energy because the photon is what forms RF waves according to physics. You can calculate the photon particle energy as E=hf where H is the Plank constant and f is the frequency.
As you can see the energy is proportional to the frequency that is why high frequencies are dangerous because the Photon energy is high and each particle then gets the ability to damage DNA. Since mobile phones cause brain tumours and work above 800 MHz it implies this frequency and above are dangerous to humans.
The document in the first post says that the lower RF frequencies flow all over the body. The reason is that the photon energy is low so they tend to bounce off of atoms in our DNA rather than transferring their energy and damaging the DNA.

Ich bin da nicht mit einverstanden.
Die Praxis bei Bioresonance zeigt etwas anderes.
Wenn man Hulda Clark Frequenzen, über Handelektroden, zudient, muss man im kHz Bereich mindestens 3 Minuten pro Frequenz arbeiten um Ergebnisse zu bekommen.
Wenn man Rife Frequenzen, über Handelektroden, zudient, muss man im Mittel Hz Bereich mindestens 3 Minuten pro Frequenz arbeiten um Ergebnisse zu bekommen.
Und mit einem *Brains Machine*, wobei Frequenzen-Sätze von 1,8 bis 8,2 Hz, als Kurven über eine spezielle Kopfhörer zugedient werden, braucht man je Organ, usw. nur wenige Sekunden.
Nein, keine Diskussion. Ich möchte nur etwas erläutern.

PS. Zudem noch folgendes.
Wenn man Elektrosensitive die aufgenommene Geräusche von unterschiedlichn Elektrosmog Quellen hören lässt, erfahren die Beschwerden als ob sie an die richtige Quelle ausgesetzt sind. Und die Geräusche sind MP3 Dateien, wo maximal 20kHz enthalten werden können. Bestimmt keine Frequenzen von 800MHz oder höher.

--
Charles Claessens
www.milieuziektes.nl

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion